FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 12, 2017
Join the City of West Kelowna and other community partners at an upcoming Open House to receive information on issues that matter to you.
Your Community Open House
Westbank Lions Community Centre
2466 Main Street
Thursday, October 19, 2017
4 to 8 p.m.
Find information on a variety of topics including:
- The Rose Valley Water Treatment Plant: construction to begin in 2018.
- Water Rates: with new treatment infrastructure coming, new rates will be needed.
- CityView Public Portal: see what development is happening in your neighbourhood.
- Recreation Programs: learn what’s new in fun and fitness.
- Truck Routes: give input on the proposed designated truck routes in the city.
- Secondary Suites and Carriage Houses: talk with staff about the new regulations.
- Wine Trail Upgrade: see the design of Phase 2 Boucherie Road upgrade.
Also joining us will be:
- Central Okanagan Regional District
- Okanagan Basin Water Board
- Okanagan Regional Library
- Sterile Insect Release Program
We hope to see you there!