FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 05, 2017
Not-for-profit community organisations that provide services in West Kelowna have until Tuesday, October 31 to apply for a Grant in Aid.
West Kelowna Mayor and Council will consider the applications as part of budget deliberations early in the New Year.
Grants in Aid application forms can be found at www.westkelownacity.ca/grantsinaid.
Organisations must provide:
- The list of services they provide to the community;
- The amount of financial assistance required;
- The benefits in the community that would result from the grant, if approved;
- A detailed proposed budget for the current year and a list of all other grants and donations received; and,
- Financial statements from the immediately preceding fiscal year.
For further information please contact the Revenue Manager at (778) 797-8856.