FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 30, 2017
Summer is just around the corner and now is a great time to sign up for recreational programs designed to keep you fit and having fun all summer long.
The summer 2017 Recreation Guide offers many opportunities for drop-in and registration-based programs at neighbourhoods throughout West Kelowna. Don’t forget to sign up the children for summer camp. There are full and partial day camps available with great instructors and fun themes including sports, dancing, acting and more! Think Active Be Active this summer by signing up for a fitness class or embrace your creative side by trying out Soap Stone Carving. There’s something for all ages and abilities. Be sure to check out all the free summer events that West Kelowna has to offer including the very popular Friday night Music in the Park concert series.
You have several quick and easy options to browse programs and register:
- Go online to www.westkelownacity.ca/recguide
- Get a copy of the guide and sign up at the Recreation and Culture Office, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 2760 Cameron Road (Mount Boucherie Recreation Complex).
Copies may also be found in:
- May 26 edition of the Westside Weekly
- Johnson Bentley Memorial Aquatic Centre at 3737 Old Okanagan Highway;
- West Kelowna Municipal Hall at 2760 Cameron Road;
- Webber Road Community Centre at 2829 Inverness Road; or,
- Westbank Library at Westridge Shopping Centre, #31 - 2484 Main Street.
Call 778-797-8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.